shabbyblog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Inspired Today

As I sit in front of a computer 5 hours a day, I surf the blogosphere a lot. Here are some things I have found today that I love:

1.
I want to refine my sewing skills  make my mom teach me how to sew so I can make this skirt  from Elle Apparel


2.
I want a Cricut or Silhouette so I can make vinyl cutouts and make things like Desiree from The 36th Avenue. Such as this table...

 




3.



4.
Here is another thing to add to the "When I can sew" category, subcategory "When I have kids." And This patriotic get-up would be cute un-patriotic as well, with just some patterned fabric.


5.
This is a neat, unique idea to spruce up your moulding from Lindsey at Better After



What number? Oh...
6.
I want a bunch of different but coordinating wooden dining room chairs like this to put around the table we make out of our old door...



7.
I have seen tin cake carriers at flea markets and loved them but didn't know what to do with them (other than have them sit around a look pretty) until now. Check out this lamp made from a tin cake carrier from lilliedale...


Stay tuned...
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment